Are you taking the YKI test?
Are you going to take the Finnish language YKI (The National Certificate for Language Proficiency) test soon? During the 10-week YKI course, you will practice all the required components of the advanced level Finnish language YKI test: speaking, writing, listening comprehension, and reading comprehension. The teaching will be in a small group.
At the moment I offer only advanced level (5 – 6) YKI courses. We study once a week on Saturdays from 10.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Next advanced level courses:
1) 13 Nov 2021 – 29 Jan 2022. No lessons on 25 Dec 2021 and on 1 Jan 2022.
2) 5 Feb – 8 Apr 2022. The last lesson will be exceptionally on Friday.
3) 16 Apr – 18 June 2022
The minimum number of students for the course is 4 students and maximum 6 students. The course is held if at least 4 persons have registered for the course three days before the start of the course.
YKI course10 x 90 min
- Small groups: 4 – 6 students in a group
- Teaching takes place entirely online: in Google Meet and Google Classroom.
- Value added tax (VAT) is included in the price
- From 13 November 2021 the course fee is 295 e, if the invoice is paid in one installment. The price is 300 e (150 e + 150 e), if the invoice is paid in two installments. Value added tax is included.